Everyone went off to the movies one day to see Toy Story 3, but it was during Jake's nap time. Mom was staying home with Reed so she offered to keep an eye on Jake. He woke up while we were gone, so she gave him some applesauce. His first time eating solids! He sure did get a surprise when he tasted it because it was cinnamon applesauce! We all came home while he was enjoying his meal and I was quite surprised. I told my mom that I don't even let my girls have cinnamon applesauce because I want them to have the real deal (I'm a mean "healthy" mom!). It was pretty funny, but boy did he like it. I can't say I blame him! It was really cute to see him sitting up eating like that. Thanks for your help mom!
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Jake's First Solids
Everyone went off to the movies one day to see Toy Story 3, but it was during Jake's nap time. Mom was staying home with Reed so she offered to keep an eye on Jake. He woke up while we were gone, so she gave him some applesauce. His first time eating solids! He sure did get a surprise when he tasted it because it was cinnamon applesauce! We all came home while he was enjoying his meal and I was quite surprised. I told my mom that I don't even let my girls have cinnamon applesauce because I want them to have the real deal (I'm a mean "healthy" mom!). It was pretty funny, but boy did he like it. I can't say I blame him! It was really cute to see him sitting up eating like that. Thanks for your help mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! That is SUCH a grandma thing to do too :)
Post a Comment