While I was changing Jake's clothes or nursing him to keep him settled for the pictures Anna would take some pictures of the girls. Annalise didn't get a personal shot because she was too busy playing. The girls are too cute though. Ally always does this with her hand when she tries to take pictures...she is too funny. I absolutely love this picture of Megan. She came downstairs and had dress-ups on and is just giggling her little heart out. It really shows her personality!
Thursday, September 1, 2011
The Girls Turn
While I was changing Jake's clothes or nursing him to keep him settled for the pictures Anna would take some pictures of the girls. Annalise didn't get a personal shot because she was too busy playing. The girls are too cute though. Ally always does this with her hand when she tries to take pictures...she is too funny. I absolutely love this picture of Megan. She came downstairs and had dress-ups on and is just giggling her little heart out. It really shows her personality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awe...all these pics make me miss your family so much! Hope you are well...been thinking of you lately--will send you an email to catch up soon...hopefully!!!! Please give all your kiddos a big squeeze from us!
Post a Comment