Thursday, September 1, 2011

Camping- Dayton Style

Josh loves the outdoors (during the day) and he loves tin foil dinners over a fire. I love camping and the whole experience, but am not a big fan of sleeping outside with babies. It's hard doing the whole pack-n-play thing in a tent - do-able, but not my favorite. I have really great memories growing up going camping and want my kids to have the same, so we came up with our own style of camping. In May 2010 we rented the camp sight (just like $8! and came and made dinner, played on the play ground, found frogs and saw donkeys and just played outside. Then after walking around and exploring we came back to the fire and made smores, drew in the sand and told ghost stories. It was a BLAST! Around 10pm we put out the fire and packed up our things and drove home. We all came home and bathed and slept soundly in our nice comfy beds! It was such a great memory- one I hope to do more often.
















No comments: