Thursday, September 15, 2011

Party Boat 2010


















For the second year in a row a bunch of families in the ward got together and rented a party boat and spent the day on the lake. The kids were so excited to do it again because everyone had such a great time the year before. Annalise even jumped off the big platform and loved it! I couldn't believe she did it. She is really starting to become more adventurous these days. It has been fun to watch her grow into herself. Jake and I stayed on the boat for the most part since he was just so little and I wasn't a huge fan of him getting into that water...paranoid, I know. Josh had a great time with the kids though. This year we actually rented two boats and went out together. That meant that there were 100 people from our ward out on the lake having a great time together. It was a great memory!

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

Wow, where was that idea when we lived there? FUn!!!