My sweet friend Annamaria Weaver was so kind and thoughtful and offered to take pictures of Jake (and me) for a baby gift. It as so much fun just loving on my sweet boy and watching him be photographed. I will treasure these pictures forever. I love that we were able to catch the feud that poor Jake will be in the middle of for the rest of his life by having him wear a Red Sox outfit, but be laying on an Indians blanket. Poor guy will someday have to choose...maybe. These were taken in June of 2010. Thank you so much Anna!
Thursday, September 1, 2011
My Jacob (and me)
My sweet friend Annamaria Weaver was so kind and thoughtful and offered to take pictures of Jake (and me) for a baby gift. It as so much fun just loving on my sweet boy and watching him be photographed. I will treasure these pictures forever. I love that we were able to catch the feud that poor Jake will be in the middle of for the rest of his life by having him wear a Red Sox outfit, but be laying on an Indians blanket. Poor guy will someday have to choose...maybe. These were taken in June of 2010. Thank you so much Anna!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment